National Class Entries
Please enter using the appropriate form, normal entries must be with the Ride Secretary by SUN 3rd of JUNE or they will incur a late entry fee of £5.
For postal entries include a self-addressed A4 envelope with an A4 stamp. Online entries will receive all ride information by email, but must collect vet sheets at the ride.
NB The E160km ER entry fee has been set at tbc for members of SERC/EGB/ILDRA
See the classes page for the list of non FEI classes that will be run
on each day
FEI CLASS ENTRIES
Entries close 27th May 2018
Click here for the FEI Schedule on the FEI Website when available
Click here for the FEI Schedule as uploaded to this website. (when available)
120km**/120km** YR classes are £tbc per horse (£tbc international) and the 80km*/80km* YR classes are £tbc per horse (£tbc international).
How to enter an FEI class at Seacliff
1. Ensure that both the horse and rider are currently registered with FEI
2. Complete the International Ride Entry Form or download a hard copy from the SERC website which is in the useful forms section.
3. All riders should email/contact their NF who will then put the entry onto the FEI system.
4. For SERC members – log into Clubhouse, sign up for the class you are entering, and pay the entry fee
5. For EGB/ILDRA/other nationalities members – contact Lindsay Wilson who will ensure that you are registered on Clubhouse [the SERC ride entry programme] so that you can then have your own login to sign up and pay online for the class you want to enter. Email: [email protected]
Remember that if there are any changes to your FEI entry e.g. withdrawals or changes of horse then you must advise Martha or your NF so that the FEI entry system can be amended accordingly and the entry show as “true”.
For postal entries:
Please make cheques payable to "SERC" and post with completed entry forms to
VACCINATIONS - EQUINE INFLUENZA
Horses competing at FEI Events must comply with the requirements for Equine Influenza vaccination in accordance with the Veterinary Regulations and as summarised below.
Exceptions to the requirement for FEI equine influenza vaccinations currently exist only for those Horses competing at CNs or CIMs where there are no national requirements for influenza vaccination in both the Event host country and the Horse’s country of origin (General Regulations Article 137).